Senior Designer, E-Media
Conceives, develops and implements advertising campaign/promotional programs primarily as headquarter support and secondarily for marketing brand support. Senior Designer, E-Media will create, develop and implement the overall look and feel of a wide range of interactive communication products using text, data, graphics, sound, animation and other digital and visual effects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop creative design concepts working within the corporate branding guidelines and within timeline and budget commitments to support headquarter internal and brand objectives. Must ensure adherence to agency processes and procedures to assure QA is met.
- Work with Agency account staff and/or clients to determine project scope and be able to implement creative direction.
- Maintain high level of expertise in design and e-media software -- keeping abreast of current design trends
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with clients and co-workers. Show expert skill levels in After effects, 3D Max, Adobe Flash, keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator, web and iPad. Comfortable in both PC and MAC environments.
- Bachelor's Degree with a Major in Design, Advertising or Communications or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of experience in design/advertising field.
- Proficient in 3D animation, video graphic creation, iPad app creation, after effects and flash.