General Manager Laboratory Testing Services Canada (Biopharm/Bioanalytical)*
Location: Mississauga, Canada.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED.
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates
41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting's client is an expanding Biopharmaceutical and Bioanalytical Testing Service provider. We are currently looking for the Head of the business responsible for lab operations, financial P&L, team management and business performance.
- Developing the Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Toxicology and non-Pharmaceutical Contract Testing business throughout Canada.
- Leading the team to deliver best in class service to clients and company stakeholders (6-10 direct report and laboratory size 325 employees.)
- Managing KPI's in order to measure and deliver continuous improvement in all aspects of operation, implement efficiencies, identify and assess acquisition opportunities and expand services offerings.
- Ensuring that laboratory functions operate safely to meet applicable regulatory requirements to operate under & keep all regulatory licenses (Health Canada & FDA cGMP, GLP, ISO 9001 and 13485, Controlled Substances, Controlled Precusor) and actively works to add others to meet client needs.
- Master's/PhD in a Science related field (Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry etc.) coupled with 10+ years of senior management experience in a regulated laboratory environment. MBA a plus.
- Strong leadership skills and experience in the management of technical teams in a regulated (GMP/GLP/ISO) Biopharmaceutical/Bioanalytical laboratory.
- Managing P&L (40 - 60+ million) and oversee strategic direction of testing services / or a division within a larger company.
- Strong knowledge of the analytical Contract Service Organization to service the Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical markets.
- Business and profit minded with related technical know-how and work with labs, colleagues and customers located internationally.