Global Marketing Director, HCV
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate ability to understand the market by using high-quality data sources, be able to measure and segment it, selecting optimal target audiences
- Effectively manage complex global projects to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion (meets deadlines). Ensure that regulatory guidelines are followed
- Develop strong internal relationships to ensure highly effective teamwork with different functions across the enterprise and related to the brand
- Ensure the brand strategy and all market growth and go-to-market initiatives are consistent and harmonized across the organization
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive multi-stakeholder initiatives within the overall brand strategy, as well as, set direction for global execution
- Liaise with areas and key affiliates to get input on global deliverables and enrich strategies and tactics for successful implementation
- Develop and provide input to various brand strategic projects and provide support to the strategic business plan
- Develop and articulate effective commercial initiatives that are impactful, executable, easily communicated, and clinically/financially supported for areas of responsibility
- Continually evaluate and apply KPIs on effectiveness (share impact/ROI) and efficiency (expense control) of market growth strategy and tactics
- Maintain a working knowledge of industry information sources (MD/Channel level data, audits/secondary data and primary research)
- Lead and coach direct reports
- At least 12 years of relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry - Specialty Sales, Marketing, Business Unit leadership affiliate experience required
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand medical/clinical aspects of a pharmaceutical product and its application to marketing strategy
- Bachelor's Degree and advanced degree MD, PharmD preferred
- Must have strong leadership skills, positive attitude, strong written and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organization skills to support brand objectives.
- Must have the ability to effectively collaborate with, motivate and influence various
levels/grades within the organization and outside of the organization.
- English fluency both verbal and written
- Experience with HCV is required
- Be recognized for creativity and innovative mindset preferred
- Eager to travel (30%-50% of professional workload)
- Based in North Chicago Area
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more.
Connect with us!