Sr Statistical Analyst
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
We're doing extraordinary things. Join us and you could be, too!
How would you like a career where you get to use your best analytical skills to make a substantial difference in the well-being of people across the globe? Bring YOUR skills and talents to Lilly and our Global Statistical Sciences organization where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of patients.
As an innovation driven company we work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Our Global Statistical Sciences department includes over 300 people with advanced degrees in statistics/biostatistics, mathematics, econometrics, operations research and computer science. Our diverse population of global talent brings innovation to every aspect of our business-from Discovery Research to Clinical Development to Manufacturing and Business Analytics. We are playing a leading role in transforming the way the company does drug development using state-of-the-art methods in adaptive designs, Bayesian statistics, genetic/biomarker analysis, machine learning and more! We are working closely with business colleagues on big data problems as inputs to forecasting, modeling and predictive analytics to optimize our business practices. You will be encouraged to identify important business problems and to further your own research interests in these areas including presentations and publications at professional meetings. Come join us on our amazing journey to make life better!
As a Statistician-Computation, you have the opportunity to partner with experts in statistics, data sciences, medical, regulatory, and clinical to lead computational analytics in clinical research. You will understand the patient and business needs to deliver high quality information quickly and reliably through excellent execution and innovation. Within Lilly's culture that values analytics and data-driven decisions, you will be part of the team that makes important contributions to patients' lives.
- Creativity and leadership to bring better solutions to our medical research
- Challenge yourself and others to be a life-long learner and always looking for better ways to deliver
- Be accurate and creative in communicating results
- Stay current with rapidly changing data, analytics, technologies, and approaches
- Be a leader - speak up, exert influence to create positive change
- Master's degree in Statistics or Biostatistics
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Proficiency in statistical programming languages/software such as SAS, R, Spotfire, WinBUG,
- Continued technical growth and application of advanced statistical knowledge
- Bring Analytics to life by giving it zeal and making it applicable to our business.
- Know, learn, and keep up-to-date on the statistical and scientific advances to maximize your impact.
- Bring an insatiable desire to learn, to innovate, and to challenge yourself for the benefit of patients.
- Make the impossible possible in your quest to make life better.
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.