4D Molecular Therapeutics, located in Emeryville, CA is a global leader in gene therapy product research & development using scientific innovation to unlock the full potential of gene therapy for patients with genetic diseases. At 4D Molecular Therapeutics, our goal is to design and develop transformative gene therapy products using our proprietary adeno-associated virus variants platform to treat serious unmet medical conditions. 4D is in need of a motivated and experienced Executive Assistant.
Specific Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage scheduling and rescheduling of meetings and appointments with external parties for company’s senior management team; may maintain individual calendars for members of the senior management team.
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, out of town dining, and car rentals, prepare itineraries and identify cost-efficient travel options.
- Prepare all types of written correspondence including letters, presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Aid in the preparation of materials and agendas for advisory and external meetings; captures action items, decisions, etc in a variety of meeting settings
- Be a host and a central resource for visitors, employment candidates and employees.
- Partner with executive administrative team to support a fast growing office environment
- Categorize expenses, reconcile charges against firm’s monthly credit card statement and process executive team’s expense reports.
- Coordinate execution of assigned functional area’s corporate documentation company agreements to include obtaining appropriate executive level signatures, electronic Cloud storage, etc.
- Coordinate special meetings, events and functions in and out of the office; book conference and seminar attendance for staff.
- Achieve and maintain high quality in work, external party relations and team relations.
- Provide responsive, accurate, and approachable operational and administrative support
- Consistently meet deadlines, while maintaining high quality work.
- Ability to work in a small company environment; 8+ years’ administrative experience; working within the life sciences industry a plus.
- Analytical and decision-making skills; interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills critical
- Ability to independently integrate, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work in a team based environment required
- Successful candidate will be an experienced problem-solver with exceptional flexibility to work across multiple disciplines
- Understand business priorities and proactively look for ways to streamline the support matrix as each department head builds out their group
- Ability to build and maintain key external relationships via the core business functions
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Cloud based storage platforms as well as calendaring programs and database applications required.
- Ability to self-manage, set priorities and boundaries while consistently meeting deadlines and delivering high quality work product
- Strong customer service skills and office administration knowledge.
- Professional and personal demeanor; able to effectively develop and maintain positive working relationship with colleagues and external parties. Perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Basic accounting skills with a high degree of accuracy. Knowledge of accounting software would be very useful
- Experience managing on-line calendars and resource planning
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and sound judgment; maintain confidentiality and demonstrate impeccable attention to detail.
- Dependable, punctual, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Ability to work independently and proactively; demonstrates initiative
- Ability to make professional decisions based in accumulated knowledge of position responsibilities
4D offers competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation packages as well as an entrepreneurial, dynamic and team oriented work environment.
Qualified candidates may submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com