4D Molecular Therapeutics (4DMT), located in Emeryville, CA, is a global leader in gene therapy product research and development using scientific innovation to unlock the full potential of gene therapy for patients with genetic diseases.
At 4DMT, our goal is to design and develop transformative gene therapy products using our proprietary adeno-associated virus (AAV) variants platform to treat serious unmet medical conditions.
The Office Coordinator will play a significant role in supporting a growing company. This person will welcome visitors, receive packages, and issue visitor badges. This person will be the face of the company on the ground, ensuring guests are greeted, while maintaining security and professionalism around the office.
This role will report to the Head of Facilities and partner closely with the rest of the General and Administrative (G&A) functions.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Welcome and assist all visitors and staff
- Answer main line and direct phone calls as needed
- Responsible for the Receiving Function by accepting packages and mail, processing packing slips, and delivering items to appropriate staff
- May assist with scheduling internal meetings and candidate interviews
- Key liaison between 4DMT and building management for keycard access, parking passes, and gym access In charge of maintaining inventory of office and kitchen supplies and ordering new supplies when needed
- Ability to problem solve and respond to issues with care and efficiency
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
- Must have at least two (2) years of customer service and office administration experience.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a start-up, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Keen attention to detail; exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Must be able to work independently and within team environments
- Ability to confidently and respectfully interact with all employees
- Proficient in relevant software: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
4D offers competitive benefits and salaries as well as a dynamic, entrepreneurial collaborative environment.
Qualified candidates may submit their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org