Portfolio Manager Real Estate
The Real Estate Portfolio Manager will report to the Director of Real Estate and provide real estate recommendations to the business groups including new leases, lease renewals, selection and disposition of sites; educate the client on proper procedures for real estate, consult with appropriate Country Managers/Finance Directors to define real estate needs and objectives. Develop real estate plans in order to achieve these real estate objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage, negotiate, and coordinate complex global commercial real estate transactions, including but not limited to new leases, lease renewals, subleases, expansions, terminations, acquisitions, and dispositions.
- Responsibilities include: broker selection, market analysis, financial analyses/projections, site selection, business case preparation, lease/sublease/buyout negotiations and status reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Interface with internal business units, senior management, real estate brokerage, risk management, and legal counsel.
- Coordinate/team with facility planning and project management functions as appropriate.
- Perform real estate departmental activities as necessary including: monitoring critical lease dates, project tracking/reporting, and managing lease administration.
- Assist with due diligence in the acquisition or disposition of businesses.
- Management Responsibility - Provide oversight and guidance relative to lease administration operations and initiatives.
- Management and guidance of transaction activities being performed by contracted suppliers (internal & external) for assigned region.
- Supervision of one or more direct reports and oversee the responsibilities of direct report.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, or Business
- MBA with focus in Real Estate, Finance, or Business desirable
- 5-7 years of corporate real estate experience
- Key Stakeholders
- Regional leadership, Finance, Treasury, Accounting, Public Affairs, operating business units.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled