CV Specialty Senior TBM
This position is for Eliquis, Specialty Retail Sales Representative located in Pittsburgh W.
- Sales candidates must be able to understand and apply knowledge of pertinent health care industry trends, sales trends, market dynamics, competitors, applicable laws and regulations, and health care payer environment, and analyze each of these factors in the development of actionable business plans and in daily execution of sales calls, within compliance guidelines. Develop and implement territory plans that identify and prioritize activities and resources to accomplish short and long-term sales and business goals.
- An accountable self-starter who can develop deep customer insights, build and maintain strong professional relationships with physicians (primary care and specialists), pharmacists, nurses, office staff and other health care providers in the patient care continuum. Appropriately leverage resources and apply sound account management skills and perseverance to secure customer access and maximize selling time. Utilize deep understanding of disease states, BMS products, and as appropriate, relevant competitor products to tailor interactions with specific customers. Excellent communication skills- verbal and written- including the ability to present to groups.
- Collaborate across the Cardiovascular sales organization, CV Institutional Sales Representatives, cross functional teams and where appropriate alliance partners. Work within matrix team to identify opportunities and develop appropriate tactics and strategies. Drive market share growth and maximize sales performance within the indicated use and approved patient types.
- Possess a high level of ethics and integrity. Adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, and BMS policies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. Minimum of 5 years of sales experience is preferred. Demonstrated success in medical profession is advantageous.
- A strong customer focus and analytical skills to identify and prioritize business opportunities is required. Proven track record in delivering results and developing innovative approaches in evolving markets. Previous new product or concept launch experience desired. Ability to learn, apply, and grow disease state knowledge is required. Ability to effectively communicate technical and scientific product and disease information to a variety of customers in multiple settings. Technical aptitude to learn and apply new technologies to manage a territory is required.
- Management retains the right to change the job specifications (may include grade level and salary range) and provisions of this job as appropriate. In addition, we reserve the right to place candidates in positions at levels commensurate with their depth of knowledge around the following competencies: Product and Disease State Knowledge, Market and Industry Knowledge, Sales Resource Utilization, Selling Skills, and Business Planning.
- As this position requires operation of a Company-provided vehicle, offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate meeting the requirements of "Qualified Driver," as determined by the Company in its sole discretion, including but not limited to the following: 1) at least 21 years of age; 2) a driver's license in good standing issued by your state of residence; and, 3) a driving risk level deemed acceptable by the Company.