Senior Research Associate Assay Development
Senior Research Associate
Responsibilities In this position, you will develop cell-based, ELISA, flow cytometry based, and other assays and utilize them to screen therapeutic candidates in in vitro assays and samples from in vivoPK/PD and efficacy studies. Your work will support our R&D pipeline as well as GLP/cGMP assays for our clinical candidates. There is opportunity to manage your own projects, work with CROs and build on the existing assay platforms.
- BS/MS in Biological Sciences with 3+ years industry experience
- Strong immunoassay and cell culture experience
- Flow cytometry and GLP experience is a plus
- Proficiency in commonly used software and data analysis packages (SoftMax Pro, GraphPad Prism, Microsoft Office Suite)
- Attention to detail, effective communication skills and ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously