Sr. Research Associate-HTS/Discovery Biology
Sr. Research Associate
• This individual will play a key role in supporting skeletal and cardiac muscle programs by running high-throughput biochemical and/or cellular assays for hit identification and lead optimization, as well as mechanism of action studies, and will work closely with cross functional teams.
• The candidate will use data analysis software to analyze large datasets, generate integrated data analysis reports, and provide results to stakeholders in a timely manner through written and verbal presentations. This individual will work closely with our engineering team to optimize and troubleshoot automation workflow processes.
• The candidate will also be involved in designing, optimizing, and executing a wide-range of additional biochemical and cell-based assays to support our internal research pipeline.
• The position requires a BS/MS in biochemistry, cell biology or related field with a minimum of 5 years of research experience in a pharmaceutical, or biotechnology setting
• Prior experience developing and executing biochemical and/or cell based assays, including data analysis and reporting, is required
• Familiarity with automation systems, liquid handling devices and experience with data analysis and visualization software including Excel, GraphPad is preferred
• Experience with cell culture, fluorescent microscopy, high content imaging and integration with image analysis software is desirable
• Multitasking ability, strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and flexibility are required
• Enthusiasm for working in a team-based, multi-disciplinary environment, paired with excellent verbal and written communication skills, is required