Associate Director, Commercial Operations
This position will be responsible for leading the development and integration of Aimmune’s Commercial Data Warehouse for all Commercial Data Assets. They will work to develop QA / QC processes on critical data elements to ensure data accuracy across all functions. This position will also be responsible for the end to end data aggregation and Master Data Management. Additionally, this position will also be responsible for implementing enabling technologies, including CRM, to commercial field and medical science liaison (MSL) teams, and for monitoring the assigned field organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. This role works closely with commercial field management to optimize the effectiveness of Aimmune’s field force technology among many other operational responsibilities.
- Development and maintenance of commercial data warehouse to support Aimmune’s global commercial and medical operations
- Development and maintenance of master data management and commercial field/MSL CRM systems
- Leading efforts in data aggregation across patient and payer mastering
- Collaborate with IT partners and key stakeholders to gain alignment
- Conduct End User training for HQ & Field users and provides trouble-shooting support
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 6-10 years of experience in information technology design, implementation, and/or analytics platform (data warehouse, ETL/transformations, data hub) support in the biotech/ pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience of implementing various CRM and field tools
- Must be able to identify operational weakness and implement correction action/plan
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excel, Access, and other complex database management experience
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc.
Aimmune Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company founded to address the unmet medical need in food allergy, which currently has no approved treatments. Our mission is to improve the lives of people with food allergies, based on our proprietary desensitization treatments in development. Aimmune’s recently announced positive top-line data from its pivotal Phase 3 PALISADE trial for AR101, the company’s lead investigational drug for peanut allergy. Headquartered in the heart of San Francisco’s biotechnology hub, Brisbane, California, Aimmune has additional offices in the Kings Cross area of London, and in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Qualified candidates should forward a resume and cover letter, including a statement of interest, availability, and experience to Human Resources with the job title in the subject line.
Aimmune Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only; no recruiters please.