Cell Line Development
Scientist: Cell Line Development
This is a great opportunity to join the experienced scientific team at QLSF Biotherapeutics, an innovative immuno-oncology biotech startup in South San Francisco. We are expanding our teams with multiple positions to support discovery research of next generation antibody-based therapeutics. Position/Title commensurate with education and experience.
QLSF Biotherapeutics is seeking individual(s) with cell line experience and expertise, capable of advancing our pipeline in both drug discovery and development projects. The candidate will be a key contributor in providing oversight for cell line development activities. The position requires in-depth and hands-on knowledge on construction of mammalian cell lines suitable for GMP manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience and skills in vector construction, transfection, stable cell line generation and screening, and final clone selection
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, managing, and executing activities in pipeline projects involving development of GMP cell lines
- Oversight GLP and GMP MFG cell line, generation of research cell banks, master cell banks, and working cell banks including batch records, on-site support, discrepancy resolution and batch release
- Design studies and interpret results of cell line development, troubleshooting and process characterization experiments
- B.S./ M.S./ Ph.D. in immunology, molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or other relevant life science disciplines with lab experience. Preferred candidates will have experience working as a scientist or research associate in biotech companies
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art development of mammalian cell lines used in GMP production of protein based therapeutic candidates
- Experience in developing and implementing high throughput CLD approaches is a plus
- Experience and broad understanding of the cGMP manufacturing requirements and relevant regulatory guidelines, including requirements for cell bank manufacturing and testing is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to multitask and manage multiple projects
QLSF Biotherapeutics offers a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive benefits, stock options, as well as a 401(k)-retirement savings plan.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.