Research Associate – Cell Biology (Job Code: 918-BR02)
ACEA Biosciences is seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong background in cell biology and assay development for our Research Associate – Cell Biology position. The candidate will work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment to develop and perform mammalian and bacterial cell-based assays in a variety of contexts including, but not limited to: scratch wound healing, bacterial biofilms, virus cytopathic effect, hypoxia, and cancer immunotherapy.
- Conceive and conduct cell-based assays which demonstrate the capabilities of ACEA’s xCELLigence instruments in diverse contexts
- Analysis of experimental data
- Preparation and presentation of results within internal and external meetings
- Writing manuscripts and application notes
- BS degree in biology/biochemistry (or a related discipline) with 5 years of industry bench experience or MS degree with 2 years of industry bench experience
- Competency in mammalian tissue culture and cell-based assays
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within multidisciplinary team
- Ability to advance multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Must be a self-starter, willing to teach yourself new areas of biology and continuously expand your skillset
ACEA offers a professional, collaborative, creative and supportive environment with a competitive compensation package to include: health, dental, vision, 401k plan and much more. For more information on this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.aceabio.com.
Interested candidates meeting the qualifications please submit your cover letter and resume.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified candidates are considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V