Director, Quality Assurance
The Director of Quality Assurance (Global GXP) has overall strategic and functional responsibility for quality assurance, quality systems, and oversight of global corporate GXP compliance. The Director leads the QA function, to set and maintains quality standards for the company and its vendors. you would also develop inspection readiness strategies and lead inspection readiness projects.
This position reports to the head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance and requires domestic and some international travel.
- Theoretical knowledge typically achieved through a related four-year college experience, such as a Bachelor’s degree in science
- 10 years’ experience in the biologics or the biotech industry including direct QA oversight experience over QA/ QC activities.
- Extensive knowledge of GXP regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer related programs