ERP Business Process Owner, Global Supply Chain
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join us as the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Busines Process Leader for all Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes. In this role, the candidate will serve as the business leader for establishing the long-term vision and strategy for enabling and innovating our business requirements and processes through the use of our ERP system. This role will work cross-functionally with IT, Manufacturing, Quality, Global Supply Chain and other business functions to define and standardize supply chain business processes and translate user requirements into scalable business solutions through Oracle and its interfaces with other business systems and tools.
About the role:
About the role:
- Collaboratively develop the overall ERP strategy and implementation roadmap with IT and cross functional business units for all Supply Chain business processes
- Partner with IT and other business functions to define business processes, user requirements and corresponding functionality needed to support the business
- Lead and drive process improvements through the implementation of system functionalities and enhancements
- Develop and present business cases for new or changes to current processes, functionality, and integration with other systems
- Develop and maintain business processes for the generation, revision and ongoing maintenance of Master Data
- Partner with IT and other technical experts to establish and implement a super user strategy to enable long term sustainment of core business processes
- Own and execute change controls and change management activities associated with the system
- Own and maintain the overall validated state of the system
- Other responsibilities as required
- 10+ years of experience leading and implementing ERP systems, with specific focus on Supply Chain Planning and Procurement and Purchasing, Process Manufacturing, Quality Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, and Transportation and Logistics. Experience with Oracle in life science and cGMP regulated companies preferred.
- Experience leading and managing large cross functional systems projects and integrations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (advanced degree preferred)
- Experience managing complex schedules and priorities in dynamic environments.
- Expertise in the development and integration of ERP systems with external data warehouses and data analytic tools preferred.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities