HUMIRA Ambassador Manager, Virtual Team - Mountain Region
The Ambassador Program Manager is responsible for operations for the Ambassador program externally and internally. Contribute to strategic and tactical development of patient ambassador support initiatives for the franchise. Responsible for management and coordination of various support functions and activities for the franchise Ambassador field force. Develop, initiate and pull-through marketing strategies and enhance execution to maximize ROI. This position will report to the Senior Manager and will work with Marketing managers, Sales leadership & reporting, Patient Services Training, Customer Outreach, Ambassador field management, Medical, Regulatory, Legal, key vendors, ad agencies and others. Work cross-functionally to create, implement and optimize all necessary support initiatives. Identify opportunities, create and implement strategies and leverage all necessary tools and programs to optimize Ambassador Program's opportunities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system by
- Develops and articulates effective marketing strategies that are impactful, executable, easily communicated, and clinically/financially supported for areas of responsibility (product/indication/channel).
- Possesses a broad understanding of overall PPD commercial business, structure, and priorities and proactively set plans to meet evolving business needs.
- Combines internal PPD knowledge with external environment understanding to evaluate vendor capabilities to meet business needs.
- Leverages critical thinking/ problem-solving skills to devise innovative solutions.
- Proactively utilizes advanced creative and problem-solving skills to develop best practices for function.
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills to lead collaborative efforts across a diverse customer and vendor base. Demonstrates the ability to deliver complex information in ways that are easily understood.
- Manages a diverse workload, multiple demands and competing priorities within the business environment.
- Program Management
- Adheres to Abbott corporate, divisional and departmental Operating Procedures and guidelines.
- Meets regularly with key stakeholders, executive sponsors, and working team members to ensure program oversight, maintain timeline & budget, and disseminate project status information on a routine basis.
- Creates high-impact promotional material that supports strategic objectives.
- Coordinates logistics for internal and external resources to ensure time efficiency and to meet internal client needs (e.g., program timelines).
- Consistently communicates timely and accurate information and progress across functional teams to prioritize projects, meet project timelines and exceed quality standards.
- Effectively manages projects to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion (meets deadlines).
- Uses appropriate data sources to evaluate effectiveness of promotion (ROI/share impact analysis) and develop business strategy.
- Assists in managing program budget, including development of business and financial justification for key tactics.
- Maintains ongoing communication with customers/vendors to ensure that project timelines, budget deliverables and project changes are aligned with expectations and business needs.
- Coordinate with Commercial Analysis to evaluate utilization trends and identify future challenges and opportunities; develop strategies to leverage opportunities and overcome future challenges
- Exhibits good business judgment and makes sound decisions within the scope of assigned projects.
- Effectively utilize all available resources, either within or outside of direct span of control, to manage diverse workload, maximize productivity and encourage innovation.
- B.A./B.S./Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (MBA not required, but desirable)
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products (e.g. CFR 210/211, cGMP) specifically,
- Proven experience in marketing or program management
- 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry or related field.
- Proven leadership competencies to include setting vision and strategy, building teams, knowing the business, driving for results, and encouraging open exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Strong, proven experience across multiple functions including customer service in fast-paced, service/team environment (call center, customer service, marketing services)
- Customer database management and customer relationship management
- A highly motivated change agent that drives business-focused solutions.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to distill highly complex requirements into compelling business objectives.
- Strong problem solving abilities in complex, compliance regulated department.
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Reports to Senior Manager-level within Franchise Operations
- Works with senior management across Marketing, Medical, Regulatory, Legal Regulatory, Corporate, Quality, other internal functions and key vendors.
- Indirectly manages large, cross-functional teams.
- Ensures compliance with external and internal guidelines.