Data Systems Co-op
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
This person will be working in Data Systems within Preclinical Manufacturing and Process Development (PMPD) in Tarrytown, NY. The student will assist in the development of operational technologies to manage data flows for PMPD. The student will develop workflows and configure technologies that handle process data, such as OSIsoft PI and the Laboratory Information Management System. Methods and skills learned will include how to provide context to various data consumers and agile software development practices. The student will have exposure to widely used off-the-shelf data technologies as well as the opportunity to utilize vendor SDKs and APIs.
This position is for Spring AND Summer (full time, about 7 months from January to August 2019).
Start building your skills at Regeneron.
• Must be an undergraduate student
• Must be pursuing a degree in Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Bioinformatics, or related major with an interest in the Biopharmaceutical Industry
• Exposure to a lab environment in an academic or industrial setting is preferred
• Demonstrated capability to understand operation and/or automation of pilot scale or manufacturing equipment
• Familiarity with unit testing, OSIsoft PI, JMP, Spotfire, or Git is preferred but not required
General Co-op Program Information:
• Must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, PhD or PharmD
• Program is full-time (40 hrs/wk) and is paid
• Prefer demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports or the community
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• You will work with a specific manager on a project(s)
• Enjoy regular 1 hour Co-op Program events: learn about other areas of the company from employees, soft skills workshops, networking, volunteering, and more!
• Present to your team on your project(s)
Transportation and Housing:
• A free shuttle is offered from the North White Plains or Tarrytown train stations to the Tarrytown campus
• Get to know other incoming Interns on our closed LinkedIn page when you accept an offer
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.