Solution Delivery Analyst
AbbVie's Supply Chain BTS (Business Technology Services) organization is helping to transform the business by connecting information from packaging lines to patients through new and enhanced Digital Supply Chain capabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of that change. The Solution Delivery Analyst will be part of the team that drives IT solution development initiatives designed to improve business operations & processes. This includes contributing to the digital framework definition and execution. This position executes technology deployments in support of global desktop management. Applies IT and business knowledge to support deployment of IT solutions for a business/client problem. Act as liaison between IT and various business areas in support of global technology deployments. Assist senior analyst or team lead in larger scale more complex technology deployments.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follow Best Practices and identify process improvements.
- Define business requirements for small/medium size complex technology deployments translation of requirements into appropriate IT desktop solutions.
- Perform work using existing standards, methodologies, tools and processes; understand other software/business processes relationship/dependencies to each other.
- Works with Supply Chain Domain Architect on Digital Supply Chain framework and roadmap activities and solutions development.
- If required develop Project Charter, project plans, project work plan (WBS), process maps and all other project and quality deliverables determined by management.
- Communicate project progress to all appropriate stakeholders proactively. Also, provide project status reports for all active technology deployment projects as required.
- Prepares, assist in development and may conduct client training.
- Complete projects/ tasks within time and budget constraints. Document and mitigate technology deployment project issues and risks.
- Effectively monitor and control project scope and budget. Escalate when appropriate to management.
- Partner/collaborate with IT and clients. Build good working relationship with clients; readily resolve issues.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-4 years of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled