Senior Director: Project Management, Pharmaceutical R&D
Senior Director: Project Management, Pharmaceutical Research and Development
Precision IBD is focused on the discovery and development of therapeutics and companion diagnostics for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) using a precision medicine approach. With an integrated, multiplatform strategy we are able to identify dominant pathways in the pathogenesis of IBD. To date this work has led to the identification of several new potential targets and drug candidates for the treatment of IBD.
Job Description: We seek a motivated, detail-oriented project manager with experience managing candidate therapeutics through the development process. The ideal candidate will have significant and recent experience with pre-IND through phase 1 programs, possess a science degree, and demonstrate a working knowledge of the technology behind small molecule and therapeutic antibody discovery and development.
- Together with the project leader, guide multi-disciplinary teams to advance candidate therapeutics through the discovery and development process.
- Provide integrated project summaries as requested by senior management.
- Work with CROs to generate MSAs, CDA’s,
- Schedule meetings, provide agendas, and capture action items/minutes for teams.
- Facilitate project budget preparation together with project leader, finance, and senior management.
- B.S., MS, or PhD in a biological science required.
- 6-10 years project management experience required
- Candidates with 2-4 years drug discovery research experience in an industry setting preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing multidisciplinary drug discovery projects through successful IND to phase 1 transition.
- Experience with both small molecule and antibody therapeutic projects desired.