A well-regarded company focusing on patient therapies is seeking a Project Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with process development teams to assure key deliverables are met within project timelines.
- Participate and report to a cross-functional development team to advance production activities.
- Applies project management principles to develop and manage the project schedule and metrics for broader communication.
- Establish and maintain project meetings, minutes, action items and risk logs.
- Prepares and publishes stakeholder presentations to drive timely key decisions.
- Manages activities including tracking of resource hours and invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Life Sciences with at least 3 years of pharmaceutical/life sciences manufacturing and/or process development experience required
- Proven track record of working with cross functional teams
- Ability to think critically, and demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function efficiently and independently in a changing environment
- Self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description
- Well-developed computer skills