Customer Support Manager
Eurofins DiscoverX is a global leader in providing innovative solutions and services to support drug discovery and development. Our portfolio includes profiling and screening services as well as a broad range of products including reagents and cell-based assay kits spanning three business divisions. The BioMAP division supports the BioMAP platform, an innovative, powerful and fully human in vitro phenotypic profiling platform that provides translational biology information and insights for drug discovery programs.
We are seeking a Customer Support Manager who will plan, coordinate and control the activities of the customer support teams to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
The Customer Support Manager will be responsible for the processes and systems related to servicing customers including customer service and B2B systems. Directs the delivery of administrative and operational assistance designed to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. Provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation to enable their success. Provide daily order report to company leaders and sales team.
Manage B2B marketplace and distribution relationships in North America (N/A).
Customer Support Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage NA Customer Service Teams
- Maintain and optimize customer service policies and procedures
- Maintain and optimize customer service standards
- Review and assess customer service contracts
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Review customer complaints
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and database information
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Ensure budget requirements are met
- Evaluate and performance manage staff
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required
- Adjusts work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
- Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value
- Management of B2B contracts
- Details oriented, analytical and investigation skills;
- Expert Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for successful communication between all levels of management, within the organization and externally
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized self-starter
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven leadership skills and ability to develop, lead, motivate, and manage a successful team
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload of staff
- Ability to interpret data and chart customer experience
- Ability to work independently, take direction and delegate accordingly
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business Administration,
- 5+ years of related professional experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fremont, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins DiscoverX, please visit our website at www.discoverx.com
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofins.com
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.