Sample Management Assistant I
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
We are looking for a Sample Management Assistant for our Sample Management Group, who will be responsible for the proper handling, receipt, and storage of clinical study samples as per internal SOP's and GLP's.
- Receive clinical study sample shipments from clinical sites and Contract Research Organizations.
- Accession clinical study samples and enter associated data in the LIMS database following applicable study protocols, supporting documentation, Regeneron SOP's, and GLP regulations.
- Maintain clinical study sample inventories and process the movement of clinical study samples for request and disposal.
- Prepare clinical study samples for shipment.
- Maintain clear and accurate documentation.
- 0-2 years with a Bachelors Degree
- Computer proficiency including spreadsheets and database experience is necessary as well as the ability to master new software programs; LIMS experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Prior experience handling clinical study samples is a plus.
- Background in biology or chemistry preferred.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.