Cell Banking Associate
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary:Performs cGMP cell banking to support Manufacturing operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs cGMP cell banking.
o Conducts scaled-down production procedures of newly prepared banks
o Performs analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies and cell bank testing.
o Maintain cell banking inventory and perform vial transfers for shipment and production
o Develops and writes protocols for cell banking and testing procedures.
o Tabulates results and writes summary reports of scaled-down production runs
o Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings.
• Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
• Produces and maintains accurate records.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to maintain integrity and honesty at all times.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate with transparency.
• Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance.
• Demonstrate respectful behavior at all times.
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Gathers and organizes information.
• Meets commitments on time.
• Follows directions; performs well-defined tasks.
• Effective time management skills.
• Seeks to identify continuous improvement needs.
Education and Experience:
• Requires BS/BA in life sciences/engineering or related field; Biomedical engineering, Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred. May consider another degree discipline with relevant experience; cGMP experience is desirable.
* Level will be determined by education and experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.