Sr Associate Strategic Planning & Operations
Position will support the various Integrated Service Provider performance management (Facilities, Food, MRO, Lab Asset Maintenance, Lab Support Services), contracts, and SharePoint touchpoints. Ensures the performance management metric obligations of the contracts are met between Amgen and Service Provider(s) and that processes and controls are in place for contractual compliance. In addition, will create, update, and maintain SharePoint sites and workflows. Role works with all levels of operational and corporate management.
- Provides ongoing oversight and support to ensure that performance measures are being used to effectively manage operations, identify and manage risks, and effect organizational change.
- Verify performance metric calculations achieved by the Providers.
- Develop and provide training and support to Amgen and Provider staffs to assist them in understanding performance metrics.
- Promote collaboration across provider groups to enable sharing of best practices and performance improvement opportunities.
- Resolve various system, process or resource issues to address Amgen and Provider feedback and concerns.
- Analyze daily, monthly and annual data to determine trends, needs, improvements and emergencies.
- Assist in preparation of monthly Responsibility Requirement Metrics and Heatmaps by staff and Service Providers.
- Development of benchmarking and rankings.
- Manage SharePoint workflows for Contract Change Control Requests and Savings Initiatives.
- Conduct end-user training on SharePoint workflows and data entry of control documents.
- Serve as point of contact to provide guidance and assist with the performance management and SharePoint related matters.
- Work closely with the Finance in reviewing contractual impacts to financials.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Contracts, Finance or Performance Management experience
Associate's degree and 6 years of Contracts, Finance or Performance Management experience
High school diploma / GED and Contracts, Finance or Performance Management 8 years of experience
- Master's degree in Finance, legal or related field
- 4 years of experience in contracts, finance, accounting, project and change management, performance management
- Knowledge and understanding of Performance Management and SharePoint
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent tasks
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable recommendations through organizational, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Must have high attention to detail and be able to deliver high quality and accurate outputs
- Self-starter with excellent contract, project management, and financial skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) in team-oriented environment, including the ability to effectively and confidentially interact with Amgen senior management
- Flexible and ability to multitask, can easily adapt in environment whereby scope and can be removed added, divestiture and acquisition of properties
- Conceptual problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to bring structure to vaguely defined problems, pragmatically scope problem solving approach, and manage execution
- Positive work attitude and team approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and SharePoint