Associate Manager Statistics
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Lead a team of continuous improvement statisticians to drive strategic process improvements across IOPS (Industrial Operations and Product Supply). Facilitates various improvement initiatives, executes organizational capability development and manage projects as required through facilitation and data driven problem solving. Translate IOPS goals into actionable tasks that align the business in a common direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develops and fosters a culture of continuous improvement by building capability across IOPS in the areas of statistical thinking, process improvement, and kaizens.
• Coaches and mentors a diverse team of statisticians and quality engineers in the execution of common strategic goals, driving measurable improvements.
• Identifies gaps in capability across IOPS. Designs, supports and implements programs, including training, that increase organizational competency.
• Effectively drives to root cause, proactively identifies and implements strategies for process improvements, and develops impactful leading metrics.
• Communicates health of the business and areas of opportunity across all levels of leadership.
• Utilizes risk management to support observation free inspections and regulatory submissions.
• Provides technical review of statistical analysis in validation documentation as well as in varied statistical analysis requests across all of IOPS.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Lean, six sigma, and statistical methodology experience/training.
• Open and receptive to change while looking for opportunities to continuously improve processes.
• Able to multi-task within challenging timelines.
• Accepts and steers ambiguity into actionable results.
• Utilizes technical expertise to influence various aspects of the business.
• Ability to communicate challenging concepts across IOPS as well as across partner companies and regulatory agencies.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6+ years of relevant experience.
• Direct management/leadership experience required.
Title level (Associate Manager or Manager) will be determined based on skills and experience relevant to the role.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.