Sales Representative – Life Sciences
Bertin Corp part of Bertin Technologies sells scientific instruments for Research and Development.
We are looking for a Sales Representative for our US based office in Rockville, MD, to develop the Life Sciences business, who will work in the following:
- Sales promotion: Participate in the presentation of products in support of the sales teams. You are able to provide technical answers necessary to the argumentation of the solution and you participate in the drafting of the offers. You do everything possible to achieve business objectives by participating in certain marketing or commercial events.
- Technical support: As a specialist, you carry out the follow-up of the installed machines, demonstrations and maintenance operations. In collaboration with the technical teams, you produce the training materials intended for the sales teams, distributors and end users. You are directly involved in sales administration and equipment production.
- Operational Marketing: You enhance product knowledge by capitalizing on experience feedback and creating the appropriate marketing tools to promote the product. You participate in the enrichment and development of the operational marketing plan.
- Develop the existing business, generate new leads and opportunities, actively participate and implement our marketing calendar, build quotations and financial and technical proposals and complete the necessary follow up
- Generate new sales leads and opportunities by direct prospection either B2B or B2C sales. Visit technical and scientific symposium and/or connect and build relationships with KOLs from the sector.
- Apply sales policy to our customers, agents and distributors, circulate the sales incentives, marketing campaigns and generate CRM report.
- Support our distribution network through continuous training and assistance, on site demonstrations, and attendance to exhibitions or customer visits.
The candidate needs to possess a thorough understanding of Biology. A nationwide key account knowledge within the Life Sciences field. BSc in Sciences plus a minimum of 3 years sales experience or 5 years work experience in the Biotech, cell culture, molecular biology is required. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. Fluency in English is required, and ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus. The successful candidate must be local with a valid driver license. The ability to visit customers up to 75% of the time and to travel internationally occasionally for promotional events is required.
If you would like to join a dynamic organization, and are ready for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your application (resume, cover letter, references, salary history, and expectations) to email@example.com for consideration.
For more information, please visit us at www.bertin-corp.com and www. Bertin-instruments.com
Company: Bertin Technologies
Working Place: Head office, Rockville, Maryland
Annual Salary: Base + Commissions +Benefits (Medical, Dental …)
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity