Product Manager, STP/ Bone Repair Franchise
Aziyo Biologics is a fully integrated, commercially oriented regenerative medicine company. Since its founding in 2015 the company has expanded through acquisitions and strategic partnerships, creating a high growth commercial entity. Its proprietary products are used in cardiovascular, orthopedic, and other medical specialties. For more information, visit: www.aziyo.com.
This position is a key member of the Company’s marketing team and as such is responsible for successfully executing on the strategic and tactical deliverables in support of the Company's Strategic Tissue Partnership and Bone Repair business. Focus will be on ViBone®, a bone repair product designed to perform and handle more closely to autograft in a variety of orthopedic procedures.
This position will report to the VP, Marketing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing on the strategic and tactical marketing deliverables in support of the Company’s Strategic Tissue Partnership and Bone Repair business, with primary focus on ViBone®
- Establish a marketing strategy for Aziyo product development and contract manufacturing expertise
- Develop and execute on portfolio and product positioning and messaging
- Work closely with commercial / contract partner(s) on sales and marketing initiatives in support of growing sales which will include but not be limited to creating collateral materials, training and education efforts, and field visits; respond promptly to partner(s) requests for support and product questions (including basic science story)
- Collaborate with the Research and Development team to ensure post marketing clinical studies and data collection efforts maximimize product opportunities and provide commercial team with needed tools and resources; provide input on next generation product development efforts
- Act as the liasion between commercial/ contract partners and internal operations (manufacturing, customer service, etc) as needed to ensure successful execution of deliverables
- Coordinate conference schedules and related activities
- Develop ROI analyses on promotional programs
BA or BS in a relevant degree program such as business management, marketing, or life science.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing roles of increasing scope and responsibility
- 3+ years of experience in the life science industry
- Experience working in spine/ orthopedics space a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize work appropriately
- Strong communication (written, oral and interpersonal) and presentation skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making capabilities; must be able to formulate business solutions
Ability to work collaboratively with various internal departments and leaders; ability to drive results through partnership, mutual respect and trust
Preferably this position will be based in the Company’s Silver Spring, MD headquarters. (Alternatively this position may be field based as long as the candidate is in reasonable proximity to the Silver Spring office or greater NYC area.) Significant travel may be required as the needs of the business dictate.
Aziyo offers competitive compensation and benefits packages, which include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and 401k with employer matching program.
Aziyo Biologics is an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity in our workforce.