Global Publications System Lead
As a core member of the Core Capabilities Team (CCT), the Project Manager - Global Publication System Lead contributes to the management and execution of the daily tasks required to plan, build, implement, launch and maintain the Global Publication Capability in accordance with the guiding principles. In addition, set the strategies, explores innovative approaches, identifies gaps and streamlining opportunities, provides advice and subject matter expertise in the assessment and prioritization of changes.
This position serves as the Business Owner and System Lead for the management of Global Publication platform technologies and a technical point of contact for systems deliverables. Single point of accountability for oversight & coordination of publication systems, including planning, decision-making and execution.
- Lead KTLO (System lifecycle management, Upgrade and enhancements)
- Streamline and Standardize Platform
- Systems Training and Access Management
- Delivering insightful analytical reporting solutions through strong stakeholder partnerships and report development oversight.
- Leads KTLO (Reports lifecycle management, Upgrade and enhancements)
- Streamline and Standardize reporting strategy
- Report Training and Access Management
Master's degree & 2 years of project management experience
Bachelor's degree & 4 years of project management experience
Associate's degree & 10 years of project management experience
High school diploma / GED & 12 years of project management experience
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- 5 years of industry experience in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or other Healthcare-related field
- 2 years of experience in a drug development Project Management role
- Drug development knowledge with awareness of key functions which may include Research,
- Pre-Clinical, Clinical, Manufacturing, Commercial and Regulatory
- Experience using Project Management tools, methodologies, practices and infrastructure, as related to the Biopharmaceutical Industry