Medical Manager Immunoscience
About Bristol-Myers Squibb:
Innovative Medicines at Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global development and commercial organization focused on Cardiovascular, Fibrosis and Immunoscience therapeutic areas.
We are committed to unleashing innovative approaches to help patients prevail against serious diseases.
From research to customer-facing roles, we foster a collaborative culture and invest in meaningful development opportunities for our people and focus on the activities that increase the speed of the development and delivery of our innovative treatments.
We are a unique organization where team members are encouraged to have broad roles and to contribute beyond a single discipline, all in an effort to accelerate medicines to patients.
In HQ Medical, you will have the ability to impact the lives of patients by developing and ensuring the safe and appropriate use of our medicines. HQ Medical plays a distinct role in unlocking the full potential of our scientific and medical innovation by bridging clinical development with clinical practice.
- Contributes to the development and execution of the medical plan for the immunoscience portfolio with an initial specific focus on a phase 2/3 compound, BMS-986165
- Manages activities related to advisory boards, thought leader interactions, conference coverage, as required
- Serves as medical point person for the WW commercial and market research teams and provide input into promotional and non promotional materials
- Works closely with the worldwide medical content and Field Medical operations teams to ensure HQ Medical input and strategic alignment
- Provides support into registration and non-registrational data generation as well as scientific communications and publication plans
- Supports the development of a scientific communication platform across all immunoscience assets in collaboration with R&D colleagues
- Advance scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) with experience in immunoscience is preferred
- 3+ years of pharmaceutical or relevant medical/clinical experience a plus
- Customer focus and ability to navigate a matrixed organization and multiple cultural diversities
- Good knowledge of drug development and/or commercialization processes
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and translate clinical and nonclinical data
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assets simultaneously to ensure timely, on-budget execution of tasks
- Attention to detail with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The candidate will demonstrate the ability to adopt a biopharma enterprise-wide and entrepreneurial mindset, to act with speed, accountability and integrity, and to have fun along the way.