The Translational Sciences department is seeking a highly motivated and experienced scientist for mass spectrometry based bioanalytical method development, and management of CRO GLP validations to support IND enabling non-clinical and clinical studies. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the following areas: small and large molecule mass spectrometry method development, sample extraction/preparation from a range of matrices, evaluation of bioanalytical data and troubleshooting/maintaining high-end mass spectrometers. Familiarization with PK analyses, in vitro metabolism and stability evaluations are a plus.
- Develop sample preparation and bioanalytical assays to support quantification and characterization of lead research molecules
- Assist junior colleagues with sample analysis, troubleshooting, and preventative maintenance on mass spectrometers
- Oversee method transfers, validations, and sample testing at CROs
- Represent team in highly collaborative groups across research, translational sciences and clinical development
- Ph.D., or equivalence in industry experience, in quantitative mass spectrometry
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills in small groups and for large audiences
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.