Research Associate III/Sr. Research Associate, Immunology
To meet the expanding needs of our drug development programs, Seattle Genetics is seeking a motivated, interactive and flexible Research Associate to aid our immunology research efforts. The successful candidate will support our efforts to develop drugs to exploit the functions of the innate immune system for the treatment of cancer.
- Apply immunological, cellular and molecular biology laboratory techniques to pre-clinical and applied research projects in the areas of tumor biology and innate immunotherapy
- Aid in execution and analysis of animal model experiments
- Participate in the investigation of ADC targets in the therapeutic area of cancer
- Design and execute laboratory experiments, analyze and present data and make intellectual and technical contributions to the team
- BS or MS degree in Immunology, Cellular Biology or Molecular Biology with 5-8 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Broad experience with immunological and molecular techniques including multicolor flow cytometry, primary cell isolation/culture, Luminex, ELISA, and RNA/DNA isolation and manipulation
- Hands-on experience with in vivo models of immune responses and/or tumor models is highly desired
- Background knowledge of the field of cancer immunology
- Prior experience with biologics is a plus
- Skilled in organization and multitasking, computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and analytical (Prism, FlowJo) programs, and familiarity with database management
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.