Integrated Brand Technology Sr. Project Manager, BTS
The Sr. Project Manager will provide support and lead organizing, planning launch related events, coordinate agendas and work with the Integrated Brand team (IBT) and Integrated Operating Team (IOT) for their activities, key projects and initiatives. Will work closely with all internal groups and external third-party service providers to deliver excellence to ensure a successful launch while at the same time manage associated program and projects for the Oncology business franchise.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, execute and manage the launch roadmap for the franchise and projects within the defined scope.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within commercial operations and develop a thorough understanding and knowledge in the science of the diseases, the business, and challenges.
- Expedite, manage and coordinate a multitude of interrelated project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable AbbVie Policies and procedures.
- Manage franchise business projects: Work with marketing, functional areas and management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables.
- Assess the degree to which change causes issues and risks and how those changes affect projects.
- Work with department, divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution on issues and risks.
- Run the launch roadmap.
- Measure performance to assure projects are progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Develop and execute a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed.
- Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
- Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
- Supervise and motivate cross-functional project team of business analysts, developers, and validation analysts.
- Understand key market segments (e.g. providers, patients, payers, distributors and policy makers) as they evolve over time.
- Assist with tracking and managing the financial budgets of projects for the Commercial organization.
- Exhibits a culture of integrity, excellence, initiative and compliance.
- Is highly organized, meets project deadlines and proactively delivers on business objectives. Resolves issues in a thorough and timely manner.
- Exemplary communication, interpersonal and soft skills.
- Lead meeting preparation and facilitation with Launch Lead.
- Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results.
- Successful pharmaceutical brand experience.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit; acts as an "innovation practitioner".
- Strong Project management skills including project schedule management, creation and delivery of presentation and identify / drive action items through delivery.
- Able to work with Senior directors across Launch Functions
- Product launch experience highly preferred.
- 5-8 years of Project/Program management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sciences or a Commercial related field.
- 9-12 years overall industry experience.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled