Diagnostic Equipment Sales Representative - West
About: Exact Diagnostics is a molecular standards and controls manufacturer located in Fort Worth, Texas. Exact Diagnostics offers an extensive product portfolio of verification panels and daily run controls for the infectious disease, genetics, and oncology markets. Exact Diagnostics manufactures following cGMP in an FDA registered/ISO 13485 Certified facility. Exact Diagnostics is a customer-centric, nimble business focused on delivering to our customers. By providing quality products and services to laboratories and manufacturers, Exact Diagnostics aims to enhance patient care by ensuring the validity of diagnostic and screening tests results.
- Strong financial health and YOY growth.
- Innovative culture, driven by a diversified team; of which is a core value of EDX
- Significant investment into product portfolio growth and continued leadership in IVD molecular diagnostics
Our Quality Policy ensures our commitment to:
- Meeting customer and partner requirements.
- Comply with national and regional laws, regulations, and standards.
- Maintaining the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- Creating the highest quality of products.
Exact Diagnostics is committed to our customers, our people, and our products.
Territory: West Coast, California to Washington State, to New Mexico
Job Description: Sales Representative – West is responsible for the achieving Exact Diagnostics’ revenue target within the territory. The representative will also be responsible for fostering customer relationships and improving the molecular standards and controls market.
The Sales Representative – West is accountable for the advancement of Exact Diagnostics business objectives through direct interaction with customers. The Sales Representative – West is Exact Diagnostics’ primary business consultant over the geographic region, tasked with driving sales activities through direct selling channels. The Sales Representative – West is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic, regional business plans. The candidate must be able to develop relationships with key opinion leaders within our clinical diagnostic market.
- Exceed EDX revenue target
- Manage the West Coast territory business in all capacities
- Use commercial efforts to identity new customer targets
- Grow current customers through product expansion and adoption
- Maintain a travel/expense within monthly budget
- Set up meetings, agendas, and travel plans before executing sales call
- Follow up sales call with meeting minutes and log call into CRM (SalesForce.com)
- Analyze territory for business trends and new product opportunities
- Clearly communicate with internal EDX team on threats, opportunities, and weaknesses
- Accurately forecast monthly revenue
- Exceed EDX revenue target
- Territory travel with EDX employees
- Lead the development of key stakeholder relationships (scientific and commercial)
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of specific regional strategies and tactics that achieve overall sales objectives and drive customer satisfaction
- Acts as project manager to execute sales objectives in the form of, but not limited to, technical education and training, collaborative customer meetings, sales and marketing collateral utilization, and research and study opportunities
- Responsible for the promotion, pricing, and positioning of Exact Diagnostics portfolio
Experience and Qualifications:
The Sales Representative – West has demonstrated ability to work individually and as a team member in completing tasks. Candidate must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully achieving and exceeding goals. Strong interpersonal commination skills with a solid track record of building internal and external relationships. Knowledge of market and industry trends. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, self-starting, goal-oriented individual who is highly motivated and ambitious.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; advance degree preferred
- Minimum 4 or more years sales experience
- Minimum 2 years sales experience into the Clinical Diagnostic Market
Salary: $45,000 to $65,000 base salary based on experience; eligible for performance bonus of up to $40,000 if annual quote achieved; additional sales incentives offered throughout the year.
Benefits: health, vision, and dental plan, life insurance, retirement plan with matching plan, expenses, phone allowance, laptop, car allowance