Lead DevSecOps Engineer
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
In the role of Lead DevSecOps Engineer you will focus on the evaluation, architecture, development, deployment, and engineering of identify, access and security solutions. You should possess a fundamental understanding of enterprise infrastructure and inter-networking components and their respective interrelationships. Additionally, should be conversant in and demonstrate an understanding of IT transformation methodologies and associated technologies, including Agile-Scrum software development and DevOps/DevSecOps.
• Engineer effective tooling, alerts, and response to both identify and address identify/Access & security risks
• Develop subject-matter expertise in the security assurance, privacy & Identity domain at Regeneron
• Build intelligent systems to help Regeneron accomplish its security and privacy objectives
• Be a trusted partner to the Cloud, Data Center, , Data Platform , Identity & Access engineering team
• Engineer efficient, adaptable and scalable security service engineering process to build robust computing platform services
• 10+ years IT experience in large, enterprise, multi-location data centers
• Minimum of four (4+) years automating infrastructure, service delivery, and engineering.
• Minimum 5+ Years of developing & supporting security & identity solution in cloud/software defined computing environment
• 2-4 years of experience with DevOps/DevSecops ( CI/CD ) Technology stack - Hands on experience at least with 3-5 tools ( Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, Openshift, Selenium, Cucumber, JMeter, Splunk
• Ability to document technical specifications
• Experience in Agile and DevSecOps (DevOps) practices
• Experience working with Authentication and Authorization protocols/frameworks, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML
• Hands-on System security experience (system hardening, host based security solutions, Identity & Access integration etc)
• Previous experience developing Security and IAM solution for Software defined data center and Cloud environment
• Building complete security solutions by integrating off-the-shelf and custom security tools through APIs and custom code
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Alternative i.e Google / Azure
• Must be Hands-On
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.