Pre-Clinical Research Scientist
TeneoBio Inc. is a private biotechnology company based in Menlo Park with a new, fully human heavy-chain antibody (HCAb) platform based on transgenic rats. Our mission is to develop next-generation antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, and emerging viruses. TeneoBio has several products in pre-clinical development for the treatment of solid and liquid cancers.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented researcher with the following skills to join our pre-clinical assay development team.
The ideal candidate will have a doctoral degree or equivalent in a Life Sciences related field such as immunology, cancer biology, cell biology or biochemistry.
- Strong hands-on experience with basic cell biology and antibody-based techniques is required (mammalian cell culturing and staining, transfections, ELISAs, western blots, basic flow cytometry, etc.)
- Experience with antibody engineering, multi-color flow cytometry, human T cell-based assays, mouse xenograft models or high-throughput cell-based assays is highly desired.
- Proven track record of problem solving and the ability to pick up new technical skills quickly is essential
- The ability to manage multiple projects independently and efficiently, to communicate clearly and effectively and build open and collaborative relationships is essential. A positive attitude and a strong attention to detail are also required
We are a fast-growing start up offering challenging scientific work in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We have high-profile partnerships with our venture capital investors and leading biotechnology partners. We are a flat organization and you will have the opportunity to collaborate with experts from across our organization and learn every aspect of how a startup grows. We offer excellent benefits including:
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Stock options on day one
- 401(k) with match
- Group lunches
- Gym membership
- Transport to the train station and surrounding transportation hubs
- Vacation and sick leave
- Commitment to staff mentorship and personal growth
- Employee Education Program
TeneoBio, Inc. offers a team-oriented and stimulating work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: “Pre-clinical Research Scientist Position”. In your cover letter, please outline your specific experience with relevant cell biology and antibody/T-cell immunology techniques.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers