Research Scientist -Lateral Flow
Our client, a leading developer of diagnostic devices, is seeking a talented Scientist to join their expanding team.
- Responsible for development of point-of-care diagnostic products and management of development projects from feasibility through transfer to manufacturing.
- Requires a highly motivated scientist with project management experience and an outstanding ability to design and conduct robust and efficient experiments to solve difficult technical problems.
- The ability to work independently and oversee the work of 1-2 research assistants is desired.
- The position requires the ability to work accurately, efficiently and swiftly in a small, fast-paced lab.
- Candidate must have a strong desire to bring products to market.
- Minimum BS (MS Desired) in chemistry, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering or related field and a minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Experience with lateral flow assays is required.
- Basic algebraic, statistical and mathematical skills
- Project Management experience
- Laboratory skills, such as protein purification, antibody conjugation, solution preparation, ELISA experience, assay development skills, etc.
- Immunochromatographic (lateral flow) assay development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of QSR's and ISO 9001
- Knowledge of experimental design & interpretation