Associate Medical Director (Remote capabilities)
Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences. CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcomm services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies.Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts: http://bit.ly/2vFUABT
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
We’ve been ranked #18 in 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia – 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute
We are currently looking to add to our team, senior publication professionals with relevant experience working in a medical communications agency or as part of an internal writing team in a pharmaceutical company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely production of high-quality documents (manuscripts, abstracts, short communications, review articles) for publications in journals or for presentation in meetings and other written communication material supporting pharmaceutical brands, research or educational activities, and other business needs
- Act as document specialist and provide intellectual input across document types
- Develop and maintain necessary templates, formats, and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements
- Review work done by team members and provide appropriate feedback
- Build a high-performance team by hiring the right talent, and coaching and mentoring team members by conducting training activities
- Lead client calls from a scientific perspective
- Participate in strategic publication planning activities
- Participate in RFIs/RFPs and client pitches
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors & KOLs
- Drive organic growth through excellence in quality of delivery
Click on the link to watch a short video testimonial on what it means to work with CACTUS as a Medical Director: https://bit.ly/2OYPZBJ
What’s in it for you?
1. Global exposure: We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
2.Culture & Team: We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
3. Learn & Grow: Our goal is to keep you as long as possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
4.Satisfaction & Recognition: With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
So how do we know that’s you? You have the personality and the experience:
- PhD/MD in Pharmacology or PhD in any of the Life Sciences, with first-author publications in indexed journals.
- At least 6-7 years of publication writing experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical company or agency environment
- Advanced knowledge of clinical research and the drug development processes, as well as ICMJE, GPP3, and reporting guidelines
- Proven skills in writing and editing documents for publications, including interpretation and summarization of complex clinical data across multiple studies and phases
- Excellent literature reviewing capabilities
- CMPP certification or willingness to prepare for and pass the CMPP exam
How to apply?
Send your updated CV to email@example.com. Please don't forget to mention reference as "Biospace" in the subject line. Feel free to write to us in case you have any queries.
Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to remain abreast with the latest developments.