The nature of LIN-ZHI INTERNATIONAL’s business dictates that personnel must remain flexible to perform a variety of tasks with the ability to accept responsibilities within their educational and training levels. These may be different from those stated on their Terms of Employment.
VP of Operations and Production Manager
SALARY: $38,000 to $42,000 per year.
The Production Associate will manufacture diagnostic reagents drug of abuse reagent kits by optimizing and formulating Enzyme Immunoassays (EIA) on clinical analyzers.
- Optimization and formulation of enzyme immunoassay reagents and enzyme-hapten conjugations.
- Formulation of calibrator and control solutions.
- Buffer and solution preparation.
- Assembling finished good products- printing, labeling, filling, capping and packaging.
- General lab and equipment preventative maintenance.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary work place, including washing glassware and bulk containers.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure guidelines and maintain good documentation practices.
- Properly record data and maintain a well-documented laboratory notebook.
- Meet production deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, CONTIUED:
* Additional duties may be added as the need arises
- B.A., B.S., or M.S. in biology related field or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Able to think critically and analyze basic data.
- Excellent detail and organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 40 pounds.
- Familiar with a laboratory setting and basic handling of lab related materials preferred.
- Understand basic calculations of concentrations and dilutions.
- Applicants should be well-versed in the use of the internet/email,
Microsoft Word and Excel
*The nature of LIN-ZHI INTERNATIONAL’s business dictates that personnel must remain flexible to perform a variety of tasks with the ability to accept responsibilities within their educational and training levels. These may be different from those stated on their Terms of Employment.