4D Molecular Therapeutics, located in Emeryville, CA is a global leader in gene therapy product research & development using scientific innovation to unlock the full potential of gene therapy for patients with genetic diseases. At 4D Molecular Therapeutics, our goal is to design and develop transformative gene therapy products using our proprietary adeno-associated virus variants platform to treat serious unmet medical conditions. 4D is in need of a motivated and experienced Project Coordinator to support the product development Project Management Team.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Work with the 4DMT Project Management team to assist in product development of gene therapy for rare diseases, including interactions with R&D, translational, and clinical teams
- Work with internal scientific team to obtain timeline and project updates and communicate to project management team
- Organize meetings by scheduling, preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking decisions and action items, and ensuring appropriate and timely action items follow up for the project team
- Assist with the development of team dashboards and maintain the dashboard on team’s behalf Manage review and execution of CDAs, Master Service Agreements (MSAs), as well as CRO proposals, contracts, scope changes and amendments
- Work closely with the preclinical team, establish and maintain mechanisms to track completion or adherence to all CRO deliverables and obligations
Other supportive tasks may include:
- Coordinate logistics related to scheduling of assigned therapeutic Scientific Advisory Board and Joint Development Team meetings, agenda preparation/distribution, tracking meeting action items, member travel, etc.
- Assist in streamlining solutions to optimize and enhance the current project structure.
- Conduct research and build presentations, as requested. Schedule travel and manage logistics for team members.
- Prepare reports and presentations, as requested.
- BA or BS degree required; knowledge of science and medical terminology a plus
- Experience in the life sciences/pharmaceutical industry or other comparable field preferred
- The ideal candidate will have administrative operational experience, particularly in project management, operational planning, and/or contracts management 2 or more years of project management/coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- Solid practical working knowledge of project management techniques and concepts Proficient in relevant software: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, etc. in addition to general knowledge with shared work environments; experience with MS Project or Merlin a plus
- Ability to navigate technological software and platforms; previous experience building dashboards is a plus
- Must have excellent reading comprehension and the ability to understand complex outsourcing contracts Ability to capture scientific discussion in the form of meeting minutes, decision points and action items
- Previous interaction or participation in cross-functional teams and work in a scientific or clinical setting supporting drug development is desired
- Confident and respectful when interacting with all levels of management; stays focused and on-point, and raises problems or challenges in a productive, solution-minded manner
- Must be able to work independently and within team environments Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail; exceptional organizational skills Ability to prioritize tasks, adapt to a diverse workload, and follow through on projects in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
4DMT offers competitive benefit and compensation plans including incentive based compensation as well as an entrepreneurial, dynamic, science-driven work environment.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to email@example.com