Medical Lead Cardiovascular
In HQ Medical, you will have the ability to impact the lives of patients by developing and ensuring the safe and appropriate use of our medicines. HQ Medical plays a unique role in unlocking the full potential of our scientific and medical innovation by bridging clinical development with clinical practice.
- Provides scientific and clinical input into the development of disease strategy, in-licensing opportunities, the development of early compounds and partnering with WW Commercial to integrate into commercialization planning
- Lead the Medical Plan development and execution for emerging assets in cardiology
- Participate as a core member in the Cardiovascular Development Team to provide input into development strategy including the non-registrational data generation plan (DP3-LCM)
- Identifies and seeks input from thought leaders (TLs) on emerging science in drug and biomarker research, disease knowledge and design of clinical protocol and programs
- Drive ISR review through the RERR teams.
- Connect to the external environment to identify and translate medical insights.
- Role model and lead knowledge transfer to and from HQ to the regions/markets.
- Partner in the development of health outcomes and access strategy.
- Partner with the Publications/Content team to develop and review key content for congresses, manuscripts and FAQs
- Provide data dissemination via data rollout plans and training
- Build, forecast and track/adjust the Medical budget and resources.
- Provide medical review of asset content to align with overall strategy.
- Provide Medical input/perspective at key forums.
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PhD, PharmD) and 5-10 years of clinical or industry experience in cardiovascular therapeutic area. Depth of knowledge in heart failure preferred.
- Relevant industry experience in Medical Affairs or Clinical Development.
- Experience in a customer-facing role with thought leaders and key customers preferred.
- Experience leading a cross functional team including market-based medical colleagues and clinical, marketing, access and health outcomes.
- Highly organized and motivated individual possessing excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.