Scientist, Analytical R&D
*This job is located in the East Bay*
BioPhase Solutions specializes in recruiting top talented professionals for California's Scientific community. We are currently looking for an experienced Analytical Scientist to work for a leading Bay Area biotechnology company.
Analytical Scientist Needed for Research and Development Laboratory
This is a direct hire position. Only candidates currently residing in the Bay Area will be considered.
Authorization: Those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Formulate research and product development proposals and budgets for the Company, setting corporate and departmental goals and priorities related to R&D.
- Responsible for ensuring that the R&D organization achieves project goals and budget targets in a timely manner.
- Foster close cooperative relationships with all function in the Company. Work with business development and Senior Staff to develop proposals for clients and various strategies.
- Support quality assurance to ensure all standard operating procedures are of high quality and are readily available for testing.
- Perform activities related to analytical R&D. Monitors adherence to protocols and study timelines.
- Must be willing and interested to learn cGMP/GLP policies with emphasis on compliance to the Company’s Quality System and external regulatory standards including ISO-17025 and FDA regulations.
- Work interactively with all functions of the Company and with Senior Staff to help achieve the Company’s vision.
- PhD focused in analytical chemistry
- 1-2 years of experience supporting drug development
- Must display expertise with LCMS and NMR
- Must have proven record of excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience with client interaction preferred