Manager, Network Analytics
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Manager, Network Analytics reports to Associate Director, Network Analytics
• Network Data Development.
• Manage network data suppliers in partnership with Alliance data teams and/or Regeneron business owners.
• Work closely across all brand/programs to build and monitor network data platforms. This includes mapping network data flows across all Specialty Pharmacies/Patient Service Programs and Specialty Distributors (SP/PSP and SD) specific to the needs of the brand/program.
• Ensure that all anonymized, patient-level journey data meets quality standards and logic checks for field and internal stakeholder consumption
• Tactical vendor management for current initiatives
• Data aggregation and quality control
• Draft, manage, and communicate network data project plans with data aggregators, data suppliers, and internal business owners & stakeholders.
• Monitor data supplier feeds to ensure Timeliness, Accuracy, Completeness of the data
• Collaborate with Alliance data management teams to develop business logic in support of broader organizational needs
• Customer business reporting
• Ongoing operational support for Regeneron and Alliance commercial teams: Executive Management, Market Access, Trade, Marketing, Reimbursement.
• Contribute to the setup of network data platforms to address key business questions and support informing business strategy and performance towards Commercial objectives.
• Program and Market Analytics
• Ongoing analytical support to identify trends, opportunities or threats by utilizing network data platforms.
• Work within the customer operations team and commercial stakeholders to integrate the network data into other key data or analytical platforms across all brands.
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 4 years' experience with data, analytics and reporting in pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience with pharmaceutical wholesalers and specialty pharmacies preferred.
• 7+ years of "progressive" industry/relevant professional experience; 3+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing, product management, or related experience.
• Previous experience within data-operations.
• Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers who drive key input.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and in PowerPoint is required.
• Desire experience with analytical or business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, SQL, SAS or R
• Data management, reporting, analytical skills and experience
• Pharmaceutical specialty pharmacy, wholesaler and patient support program services experience
• Analytical Skills - ability to analyze a wide variety of data including sales and financial data to make business decisions.
• Resource Management - ability to manage internal and external resources effectively
• Business Planning - ability to develop business forecasts and plans.
Home office-based position
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.