RCO Line Manager
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. Driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Point of Contact for Functional Service Provider Clinical Site Managers. Provides oversight to 12-14 Clinical Site Managers performing services for BMS on behalf of Functional Service Provider vendors.
- Responsible for identification of FSP talent and resource optimization and retention.
- Liaises with FSP vendor to ensure quality candidates are being presented for open positions, and participates in bi-directional feedback on FSP staff. Partners with FSP Vendors to align on strategy and operationalization of FSP model.
- Experience with leadership, talent recruitment, resource allocation and balancing competing resource demands with organizational priorities. Strong Project and Change Management skills/good understanding of and ability to successfully navigate systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to achieve deliverables within acceptable time frames and to cooperatively work with others to resolve differences and achieve objectives.
- Embraces change and effectively implements and supports new processes
- Thorough understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines and regulations as they relate to protocol/site management.
- Knowledge of general clinical research including Investigator site issues, important milestones and strategies to ensure timelines are met.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and the pre-clinical, clinical, regulatory and commercial components.
- A detailed understanding of project planning and management methods. Experience in people management and/or coaching and mentoring. Bachelor's degree with 7-10 years of clinically related or relevant experience required.
- As member of RCO US Site Management eSLT, responsible for leading and or participating in department level continuous improvement initiatives.