Director IT, G&A Technologies
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Director of G&A Technology is accountable for the Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, Facilities and Legal, non-Oracle application portfolio. This position provides overall leadership and strategic direction for Regeneron's SaaS and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) technology platforms that support the G&A functions.
This new position will be responsible for insuring the portfolio meets the business need, will develop process to insure it is secure, reliable, resilient and financially aligned with the company's goals. As part of this role you will be providing non-Oracle system Plan, Build and the transition to operations, in addition to defining and delivering on the lifecycle roadmaps of all Non-ERP technology systems.
• The Director of G&A Technologies will work with G&A business leaders, IT Relationship Managers and Leadership to understand, document, functional strategic imperatives for the purpose of Architecting, Solutioning, Implementing (Build) and Operational transition for (Run) the G&A technology landscape.
• Foster a strong customer service mind-set throughout the G&A Technology team, while championing technology thought leadership and innovation with business partners, in collaboration with Business Relationship Management
• Be a trusted advisor to business partners regarding technology concerns, concepts, and opportunities.
• Accountable for assessing existing systems and services and recommending new platforms or services to meet business outcomes in combination with the Director of ERP Services.
• Define maintaining, and execute on the 1-3 year technology lifecycle roadmaps (inclusive of people, process, technology and associated costs).
• Collaborate with senior ITLT colleagues to ensure all Roadmaps/Application Development projects are managed with an eye on the Enterprise IT portfolio.
• Responsible for design, technology and architecture decisions. Ensures services continue to meet functional needs and stays current with industry best practices.
• Oversee the planning, control and management of the G&A application portfolio
• Oversee the development of and compliance with policies and procedures related to development and operation
• Develop strategic relationships with other team members and partner across the IT team.
• Develop strong partnerships with vendors utilized in the delivery of the solution and service provided.
• Accountable for service levels throughout entire service delivery chain with the G&A portfolio.
• Manages demand, resource management and prioritizes activities in support of projects and enhancements.
• Ensures compliance with applicable regulations (SOX, FDA, etc.).
• Provide oversight and management of the (non-ERP) G&A Technology team; direct, develop, and provide leadership.
• BS/BA Degree with 15+ years relevant experience. MS degree and 10+ years relevant experience.
• Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry and G&A business processes is highly preferred.
• At least 5 years of demonstrated management experience.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders to identify business needs and opportunities and become a change advocate to solve business needs.
• A broad technical background in computing including comprehensive experience in database management, programming, systems analysis and system support / enhancements.
• Excellent analytical and communication (both verbal and written)skills.
• Previous experience implementing major SaaS and COTS system. Oracle Ebusiness exposure preferred.
• Demonstrated experience and success managing multiple and complex projects and technical teams across multiple locations.
• Vendor software evaluation, selection, negotiations and relationship building.
• Experience with SDLC methodologies and demonstrated success developing software modifications and enhancements.
• Demonstrated experience providing leadership, team building and resource planning.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions independently.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.