Senior Marketing Manager, Neuroscience Managed Health Care (MHC)
Purpose Statement: Supports Neuroscience MHC marketing strategy for Duopa. Effectively orchestrate communication and alignment across the Payer, Health System and Policy and Trade channels and serve as the MHC subject matter expert for the Neuroscience Brand Team.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Provide support for Marketing vision, strategies, plans and resource investment for Duopa and pipeline Neuro products while encompassing a "Team" mindset in all strategies.
- Partner, Influence, educate and persuade across multiple external and internal stakeholders and to implement and execute the MHC strategy.
- Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working in day-to-day leadership and management of the business.
- Determine appropriate action, execution, and monitoring of projects in relation to minimizing impact of Duopa patients changing site of care
- Work with the US MHC Neuro Integrated Brand Team to ensure a thorough understanding of the US Managed Care environment as it pertains to Neuro Products currently in development. Provide feedback as appropriate to Global Market Access team, and Global Commercial Development
- Work with the Duopa Specialty Pharmacy limited distribution network (LDN), the field payer team, and the Duopa Hub (DuoConnect) to streamline Duopa Rx to Ship processes by removing hurdles and identifying opportunities for improvement. Leverage best in class performance amongst the LDN to drive performance across all the LDN pharmacies.
- Build a value proposition that conveys the clinical and economic value provided by the Neuro portfolio by understanding and articulating the business implications and economic choices for each stakeholder.
- Work with Government Affairs and Health Policy Execs on evolving CMS strategy and engagement. Lead the coordination of relevant stakeholder involvement.
- Serve as access and reimbursement subject matter expert to the Brand Marketing Team and support strategies and tactics to ensure optimal patient access and reimbursement to brand therapies.
- Bachelor's Degree required to enable this individual to demonstrate an appropriate level of business acumen, the ability to process scientific information and financial analysis.
- 7 years of marketing experience required.
- 3 years of Managed Health Care experience preferred but not required.
- Previous Neuroscience experience preferred but not required.
- Master's Degree
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the "essence" and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude required.