Senior Research Associate, Preclinical Pharmacology
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Research Associate to support Nurix’s mission of targeting E3 ubiquitin ligases in the areas of oncology and immunology. The ideal candidate will have expertise in small molecule PK, PD, and efficacy studies in oncology or immuno‐oncology.
You will work closely with our drug discovery project scientists on early and late‐stage lead optimization of novel compounds to support PK profiling, dose and schedule optimization, execution of PD biomarker assays, in vivo efficacy, and characterization immune cell phenotypes by flow cytometry. You must be self‐driven, organized, able to work well with project scientists, and able to thrive in an exciting environment in a rapidly‐growing company.
- B.S. in biology, immunology or related field with 8+ years of industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work productively in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience or expertise in flow cytometry desired
- Proficiency with cell culture preferred
- Experience with xenograft or syngeneic tumor models
- Skilled at PD biomarker assessment by multiple techniques (e.g. Luminex, Western, flow, etc.)
- Excellent hands‐on in vivo skills: IV, PO dosing, tumor implantation, blood/tissue collection, etc.
- Expertise dosing small molecules and collecting samples for rodent PK studies required
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
- Team orientation; highly collaborative; solutions and results‐oriented focus
- Self‐driven and enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong scientific curiosity and initiative; hands‐on and resourceful