Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Works with the Medical Writers to ensure adherence to department document and editorial standards through compiling appendices, rendering appendices to PDF, and providing QC and edit checks. Has the option to train as a Medical Writer.
• Edits the following documents for spelling/grammar, consistency, correct template use:
o Clinical Study Protocols
o Clinical Study Protocol Amendments
o Clinical Study Reports
o Investigator brochures
o Clinical Summary Documents
o Other documents, as needed
• Performs QC check on CSRs, IBs, and Clinical Summaries for the following:
o Hand generated tables to source tables.
o In-text numbers to source tables.
• Compiles and formats appendices for CSRs.
• Can train in medical writing (parts of small documents.)
• Works with other members of operations to ensure correct information is provided for CT.Gov.
• Ensures adherence to regulatory guidelines and department document standards through performance of editorial responsibilities described above.
• Follows up with other functional groups for materials needed for document completion.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum two (2) or more years of writing experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.