Supports execution of internal and external registration studies for the INTERCEPT Blood System for Platelets and Plasma.
- Assist in planning and conduct of external registration studies.
Review data and be able to identify trends and aberrations in data.
- Prepare and present experimental results in appropriate forums.
- Prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols and quantitative analyses.
- May present at scientific conferences and contribute to scientific publications.
- May mentor or provide guidance to other personnel.
- Maintains high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature.
- Work cross functionally with Clinical, Regulatory, Quality and Biostatistics departments.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 8 years of experience or,
- Master’s degree in a scientific discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Strong mathematics skills
- Experience with performing broad spectrum of assays.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of blood bank practices desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience working in a GLP or other regulated environment desirable.
- Familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, scientific and graphics applications,
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Solid communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal).
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability to work independently.