Research Associate (Preclinical Neuroscience)
Neurona Therapeutics is an early stage biotechnology company based in South San Francisco created to develop stem cell-based therapies for neurological disease. Our ideal Research Associate candidate is a self-motivated individual who has clearly demonstrated a passion for scientific research. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small team, work on transformative science, and take part in building an exciting, science-driven company.
- Processing tissue for histology: Microtome and cryostat sectioning, staining, immunohistochemistry, imaging
- Following pre-established experimental protocols
- Maintaining detailed and accurate records
- Analyzing data, interpreting and communicating results
- Performing basic laboratory procedures, including handling of reagents and preparation of solutions
- Conducting independent experiments and contributing to collaborative activities
- Previous relevant lab experience and supporting references
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in biology, neuroscience, or a related field
Neurona is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.