Meeting Account Manager
The Meeting Account Manager manages and supports all operational and logistical activities for meeting and event related activities, may liase with a third party vendor as appropriate. The Meeting Account Manager is responsible for working closely with specified clients to follow a comprehensive meetings and events calendar that aligns with business owner strategies and objectives. This role works closely with internal counterparts to execute successful meetings and events.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Implementation and maintenance of the effectiveness of the quality system by ensuring strategic meeting management operations and standards for their customer account base.
- Consult with the internal stakeholders in the planning phase of individual events. Develop initial meeting specifications, budget and facilitation of event approvals. Assist in developing a meeting format to achieve stated business objectives.
- Liaison with Central Sourcing and client to complete site search and present strategic venue selection recommendations for approval. Liaison with Central Sourcing, client and Purchasing to execute contract and initiate purchase order. Liaison with preferred logistics provider to ensure that when sourced program is turned over to the appropriate preferred vendor for operations, the client expectations and operational standards are clearly defined.
- Attend client off site meetings and events as necessary to support effective execution by the preferred logistics provider. Act as a resource to the client and logistics provider by sharing appropriate and relevant institutional knowledge critical to positive event outcomes. Observe and document supplier performance strengths and areas of opportunity.
- Ensure meetings are conducted consistent with Policy and ensure HCP compliance across all aspects of meeting planning (meal limits, transfer of value related etc.)
- Ensure logistics compliance across all aspects of meeting planning
- Manage web registration request process for meetings (Create, Review and test Web registration, get Meeting Business Owner feedback). (Collaborate with TPV ).Manage invitation and reminder process for attendees (Review with BO, review/approve/deny deviation requests from TPV)
- Manage the TPV through all of the planning and close-out of the meeting. Trigger TPV status in Lanyon (as necessary)
- Manage /Reserve air, ground transportation and rooms (Setup, send info. to attendees and due date, Request final arrival/departure manifest etc). Supervise TPV activities
- Participate with Management in the assigned business in the annual planning / budgeting process. Identify all meeting activity and provide assistance as required in budgeting for this activity.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Certified CMP / CTSM
- 7+ years of work experience
- Meeting Management
- Knowledge of attendee management
- Management of suppliers
- Ability to manage multiple project deadlines
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Good communication/presentation skills, written and verbal
- Shows high level of initiative and ability to work independently